SOLD OUT! SA. Speed Networking with PR Masters. July 2012
** THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT**
Up Close & Personal with SA’s PR and Communications Experts
PRIA’s New and Emerging Practitioners Group is proud to present its ever-popular speed networking event, giving you the opportunity to speak with some of Adelaide’s leading PR experts.
You will meet successful PR professionals, all members of the elite PRIA College of Fellows, in an informal setting enabling you to ask questions, learn some of the tools of the trade when starting out, and get that all-important advice for your own career development from those who have made a success out of that same path.
￼Joining us on this evening will be:￼
Chris Doudle (Corporate Conversation)
- Chris Doudle is the founder and Managing Director of Corporate Conversation, which is one of South Australia’s largest public relations and corporate communications firms.
- Founded in 1994, Corporate Conversation has more than 60 clients, including some of the state’s best known businesses and national organisations. They include Coopers Brewery, San Remo, Foodland, Balfours, National Australia Bank and KPMG, among many others.
- Chris is a Fellow and former President of the PRIA in South Australia. He also co-authored the book ‘State of Mind’ focusing on the success secrets of 50 South Australian entrepreneurs – many of which built their businesses using the media as a key marketing tool.
Edna Bates (Australian Taxation Office)
- Edna’s original background was in medical research. However, some 14 years ago, she entered the field of communications and public relations, undertaking a Graduate Diploma in Communication and a Diploma in Business (Marketing).
- Her public relations career began in 1999 at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital (WCH) as Media Liaison Officer. Through her 10 year career at WCH, her roles included Public Relations Officer, Research Communications Manager and Communication Consultant for the Children, Youth and Women’s Health Service.
- In early 2008, Edna moved to the ATO as Senior Communications Manager providing strategic communications advice in a range of settings. Over the past year, Edna ‘s work has focused on event management of an international revenue conference in Sydney in May 2012.
Peter Fuller (FULLER)
- Peter launched FULLER in 1993, with the goal of becoming South Australia’s leading integrated marketing communication agency. He is a strong believer in providing clients with a diverse range of communication mediums – media, printed collateral, social media, video, web and events – to achieve the most cost effective and successful outcome.
- The firm now has 16 staff including brand strategists, communication consultants, copywriters, graphic designers, social media specialists and web/App designers.
- FULLER built its reputation on servicing the SA wine industry and it still derives around half of its business from primary industries such as wine, agriculture, fishing and seafood and mining. However, it also serves a diverse range of other clients including property developers, building companies, manufacturers, professional services firms and retailers.
- FULLER is now a second-generation family company: Peter’s wife Kathryn is General Manager and his son William and daughter-in-law Olivia are senior Account Directors.
Date: Tuesday 31 July 2012
Where: The Caledonian Hotel, 219 O'Connell Street North Adelaide SA 5006 View location
Time: Starts 6.00pm. Event finishes no later than 7.45pm
Price: $15 members / $30 non-members. Cocktail food provided. Bar facilities available.
Places are limited so register now!
Online registration: If you are a PRIA member, log into your member profile in order to receive your discounted member rate.
Please ensure you register with the attendees email address.
Fax registration: Download the registration form, complete and fax back to 02 9331 3559.
Cancellation and Refund Policies: PRIA Cancellation and Refund Policies vary. Please read the PRIA Cancellation and Refund Policies before registering.
The Caledonian Hotel, 219 O'Connell Street, North Adelaide, SA 5006
Mon, Jun 18 2012
Mon, Jul 23 2012
AU $ 30
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed