Celebrating 40 Years of Recognising Excellence in Public Relations
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED - GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS!
Established in 1976, the Golden Target Awards (GTA) have recognised excellence in public relations for 40 years. The awards celebrate the achievements of the Public Relations Institute of Australia’s (PRIA) members, and identify innovative and exciting public relations and communication programs.
PRIA seeks to recognise best practice in content marketing, digital and social media, and integrated marketing campaigns, and to do this we need to challenge our own conventional thinking. To help showcase the best Australian work in these categories, we’re calling on community managers, marcomms managers, digital and social specialists and integrated marketing specialists to enter the 40th annual Golden Target Awards in 2016.
A panel of public relations leaders and industry sector experts assess entries in each category of the Golden Target Awards, selecting the winners, commended, and highly commended entrants, at both the state and national levels.
The 2016 GTA Categories:
- Category 1: Government Sponsored Campaigns
- Category 2: Public Affairs
- Category 3: Issues Management and Crisis Communication
- Category 4: Community Relations
- Category 5: Internal/Change Management Communication
- Category 6: Investor Relations
- Category 7: Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Category 8: Health Organisations
- Category 9: Small Budget/Pro Bono (less than $10,000)
- Category 10: Comprehensive/Major Campaign
- Category 11: Content Marketing
- Category 12: Digital and Social
- Category 13: Startup (Launched in 2015/16 Financial Year)
- Category 14: Experiential
- Category 15: Integrated Marketing and Communication Campaign Strategy
- Category 16: Consumer Marketing
- Category 17: Business-to-Business Marketing
- Category 18: Micro Consultancy of the Year (one to two staff)
- Category 19: Medium Consultancy of the Year (three to nine staff)
- Category 20: Large Consultancy of the Year (ten or more staff)
- Category 21: In-house PR Team of the Year
- Category 22: Top sPRinters in 2016 (two to five years of experience in the industry)
- Category 23: PR Educator of the Year
Please note the following awards will be rewarded at PRIA's discretion (i.e. categories 24-27 cannot be entered; winners will be selected from the entries of the above-mentioned categories):
- Category 24: National Campaign of the Year
- Category 25: International Campaign of the Year
- Category 26: President's Award: Industry Contributor of the Year
- Category 27: Excellence in Measurement & Evaluation
Entries to the 2015 GTA closed on 24 July 2016.
If you have any queries on this year's Golden Target Awards, please contact the PRIA Team on 02 9331 3346 or email@example.com.
Last Updated: Tue, Sep 20 2016