Advertise a Job with PRIA
PRIA's website attacts high levels of traffic when people search for public relations and communication jobs in Australia. That means, listing your job advertisement with PRIA gives you exposure to the best in the industry, PRIA members, non-member public relations practitioners, clients and potential clients looking for industry information.
When you advertise a job on PRIA's website, we'll also include a link to it in the Job Board section of PRIA's National Update which is distributed to around 3,000 members and the appropriate State eZine so your advertisement get national and local coverage.
Job Advertisement Prices
Prices are per advertisement and each ad remains on PRIA's website for one month (unless closing date is specified earlier)
- member $125
- non-member $175
Complete the job advertisement booking contract.
What to Include in your Job Ad
- Job title (e.g internal communication specialist)
- Location (e.g Melbourne)
- Salary (e.g $45K)
- Body text (include limited position description, desired skills, experience, qualifications)
- Full name and preferred contact for response (email/fax/post)
- Closing date and/or length of time to display advertisement (if less than one month)
- Company logo (96 dpi JPEG, no smaller than 400 pixels and a hyperlink to where more information can be found on your site)
* all advertisements are subject to our terms and conditions below
Send your completed job advertisement booking contract, along with the information above, to email@example.com. Once PRIA has uploaded your ad, we'll send you the link to make sure you're happy with it. Please allow 2 business days to get your ad processed and uploaded to PRIA's website.
Why Recruit a PRIA Member?
All PRIA members:
- Are bound by PRIA's code of ethics
- Have access to a wide range of tools and resources to support them in their role
- Have shown a strong commitment to their professional development by joining their industry body
- Have been assessed against rigorous membership conditions
With nearly 3,000 members, across in-house and consultancy practice, in all sectors from corporate to government to community and at all stages of their career, one of our members will be right for your team.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability
- All inquiries and bookings should be made online. If you have any problems contact us at 02 9331 3346
- Listings are automatically removed after 1 month, unless otherwise agreed in writing
- Payments must be made in advance unless otherwise stated
- No listings will be made live until payment is confirmed
- Advertising content and design must not contain any offensive material
Last Updated: Thu, Sep 26 2013