PR Manager - Scoresby Location
- High Profile Cosmetic and Personal Care company
- Amazing Opportunity for talented individual to develop
- Autonomous role working on globally recognised brand portfolio
Are you Creative, Dynamic, Passionate and Smart? The Heat Group is looking for a savvy PR dynamo to take on an exciting, fast-paced and diverse role.
Working within the Communications team and reporting directly to the head of the department, the main function of the role will be to continually promote our brands to the media, including consumer and trade publications, to ensure that all of our new products and core products are top of mind in the beauty industry. Brands you will be working on include Bourjois, essence, ulta3, MUD, Warner Bros personal care, Jeanne Arthes fragrances and Billie Goat Soap.
The Heat Group employs over 140 people and has delivered impressive year on year growth, with a diverse and expanding brand portfolio that includes Max Factor, COVERGIRL, Bourjois, ulta3, essence, MUD, Billie Goat Soap and Warner Bros. personal care products. Heat employees enjoy many benefits including ½ day Friday once a month, day off on your Birthday, a Maternity leave “return to work” policy, additional leave benefits after 5 years tenure, 17.5% Leave Loading, significant free product allowance, free life insurance & income protection as well as access to 2 days paid community service leave per year.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all key media across consumer and trade publications
- Conceptualise, co-ordinate and distribute press releases and product send-outs for all New Product Launches and core product promotions
- Assist with the development and execution of PR plans annually as part of Business Planning Process.
- Collate precise and comprehensive reports on PR exposure as part of the monthly Brand Reporting cycle for Board and Distributor partners.
- Manage the PR budget and work with the brand managers to ensure PR KPIs are being met
- Ensure the PR room is fully stock and maintained
- Research and write press releases, coordinate any creative required
- Maintain current working master file of all key contacts across relevant industries
- Organise and respond to Beauty Editor callouts
- Coordinate and execute PR events
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1 – 2 years preferred experience in marketing or PR support role (or similar)
- Qualifications in Communications, Public Relations or similar. Journalism will be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)- must possess a strong ability to engage your audience
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- A high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to interpret and recommend based on report findings
- Ability to work autonomously, organise, plan and manage time and PR processes efficiently
- An interest in the beauty and fashion industry
Please email your cover letter, CV and some examples of written work you have completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our fabulous company.
Last Updated: Thu, Jul 18 2013