PRIA offers various rates for some membership categories. Please choose the appropriate membership type:
PRIA student membership if for undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled full-time and not employed or are employed on a part-time basis only.
The PRIA has made a few exciting changes to the PRIA student category in 2013 to make it easier for student members to access PRIA events, training and utilise their PRIA membership to enhance their student experience and make their move into the PR industry as successful as possible.
The PRIA provides benefits to help students be as successful as they can be academically as well as making the transition into the industry.
Benefits of student membership include:
- Free monthly webinars involving national and international speakers
- Discounts on training through PRIA's Professional Development Program
- Recognition for CPD achievements (Certificate recognition for 10 hours or more per year)
- Access to presentations, research, GTA case studies and the Asia Pacific Journal through PRIA's online members' only resources
- e-communication with the latest industry news and information
- Access to PRIA's extensive job vacancies section, internship listings and opportunity to list their details for potential employers
- PRIA's networking events – Increased members only networking opportunities
- Utilization of PRIA's affiliation with organisations around the world
- Opportunity to be a PRIA Student Ambassador