The Public Relations Institute of Australia (“PRIA”) website (“Website”) shall display various information including, but not limited to, articles, images and data (“Material”) from time to time. Changes are made periodically to the Material and Material could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
PRIA makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Material.
PRIA does not warrant or represent that the Material will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus of any other defects or errors.
PRIA is not liable to users of the Material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Material.
Material may contain links to other sites. PRIA does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or approve of any material on such sites or the operators of such sites. PRIA makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on other websites to which Material is linked.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated in specific Material, copyright subsisting in Material is owned or licensed by PRIA.
Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of any Material may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of PRIA or other copyright owner.
Terms and Conditions of the Public Relations Institute of Australia Bookshop
- For any queries on payment, order status, freight and delivery for the PRIA Bookshop please contact the Public Relations Institute of Australia on (02) 9331 3346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the "Customer") using the PRIA Bookshop constitutes an offer to purchase the products from PRIA. All orders are subject to acceptance by PRIA, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
- The display of products and prices on the PRIA Bookshop does not constitute an offer by PRIA to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, PRIA excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product descriptions which appear on the PRIA Bookshop.
- PRIA accepts no liability for the Customer's security breaches, unauthorised use of the Customer's credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments.
- PRIA shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on the PRIA Bookshop. The Customer relies on the information contained in the PRIA Bookshop at its own risk. The information in the PRIA Bookshop is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- PRIA reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of the PRIA Bookshop, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, PRIA does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of the PRIA Bookshop or the products it supplies.
- Except as may be prescribed or implied by law, PRIA shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the PRIA Bookshop or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All goods and services ("Products") supplied by PRIA are supplied on these terms and conditions, the supply of which is also subject to additional terms and conditions of sale.
- No order shall be binding on PRIA until accepted by PRIA. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by PRIA of an order from the Customer. PRIA reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where PRIA makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by PRIA.
- All orders must be paid for via valid credit card at the time of order placement. All transactions are processed through our EWAY gateway and information about this service can be found at www.eway.com.au.
- Ownership of the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to PRIA. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer.
- PRIA reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values.
- Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their "use by" or "best before" date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer's order, may be returned to PRIA within 14 days of invoice date, at no cost to the Customer. Products may not otherwise be returned.
- Except for those required or implied by legislation, PRIA gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of PRIA. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of PRIA under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or PRIA to:
(a) If the breach or liability relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring
equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
(b) if the breach or liability relates to services;
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Except as expressly provided above, PRIA shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by PRIA or the failure of PRIA to comply with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer's order. In the event of any inconsistency, PRIA will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. PRIA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- PRIA reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax ("GST") payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- The failure by PRIA to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
Delivery and Freight Information
Orders will be dispatched within 7 working days following receipt of order and payment. Products sent within Australia are sent via standard Australia Post.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review these policies. We reserve the right to amend these policies at any time and to notify you of any amendments by posting an updated version on our website www.pria.com.au.