- Your application for the competition must be submitted via the online portal by COB Friday, 14 August 2020.
NOTE: More than one team per university can nominate to participate in the competition but ONLY 1 team from each participating university may submit as a finalist.
- Monday, 17 August 2020 - your team will attend an Online Briefing Meeting where you will be provided with the client brief.
- In August, each team will commence work by establishing the client’s needs.
NOTE: Your mentor/tutor can assist with first steps and clarifying the brief.
- Monday, 7 September 2020 - your team will attend a follow-up to the Online Briefing Meeting. You will have the opportunity to ask additional questions of the client. From there, teams will form to respond to the brief with their campaign strategy.
- A full draft of the campaign strategy, including a draft video presentation, is to be completed by Friday 25 September 2020. The campaign strategy must be submitted as an electronic copy in MS Word format to your tutor who will assess each application and select a finalist to represent each institution.
- By no later than Tuesday, 6 October 2020 the finalist team from each tertiary institution will be notified of their success. The team will begin preparing for their final video and strategy submission.
- Week commencing Tuesday, 6 October 2020 - the Finalist for each tertiary institution will work with their tutor to rehearse their presentation.
- COB Monday, 12 October 2020 - final submission of all video presentations and campaign strategy documents must be submitted via the Pitch This! Competition page on the PRIA website.